|“Since it opened at the end of 1999, the trio of owners staked
the restaurant’s reputation on a pure, uncompromised expression of the traditional art of sushi making. They succeeded brilliantly.”
– Eric Asimov, The New York Times, “Quiet, Please: Sushi Being Served,” 3 stars,
November 16, 2011
|Sushi Yasuda is a labor of love between the founders—Naomichi Yasuda, Shige Akimoto and Scott Rosenberg—who passionately believe that this remarkable food in this unique environment must be experienced and shared. They are bonded by their love of classical sushi and are devoted to maintaining the purity of their vision at all costs.
As per NYC-mandated protocols during this period, in-house dining has been suspended.
We are offering take-out and delivery of our full menu, including omakase (as well as beer, sake and wine), as follows:
• Monday through Friday from 11:30 am to 8:00 p.m.
• Saturday from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
• Take-out and delivery menu
• Closed Sundays and national holidays
• We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
• Please call (212) 972-1001 for take-out and delivery orders. We encourage you to call in advance — even the day before — to secure a preferred delivery time.
• Delivery map
• Sushi Yasuda is located at
204 East 43rd Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenue)